Friday, January 20, 2017

The last few days were spent butchering all the pigs here on The Hobby Farm in Minnesota. I love raising them and dread butcher time because it is so much work. It is such a relief when everything is all packaged and in the freezer. the 3 pigs weighed 335, 332 and 275 pounds. I have some porkchops that weigh almost 2 pounds a piece. I always feel exhausted after its all finished and today is no different. Just a couple more weeks and I will be in Louisiana with Melissa. The days are ticking down now to the day she will be up here in Minnesota and we will be running the hobby farm and gardens together. I can't wait.







                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joe I've recently been watching lot of your videos..I have a question do u come across any snakes

    ReplyDelete